June 10, 2018 Update
On January 31, 2017, Albany Partnership for Housing & Community Service closed all waitlists due to the long length. Over the past month staff has called people on the waitlists in order to assess if the lists should be reopened. We have determined that the lists are down to a level where we can begin taking new applications for all properties and unit sizes.
Applications and copies of our screening criteria will be available in the offices and on our website by Monday, June 11 at 9:00 a.m. Applications for all properties are on the Forms and Information page. We will begin taking applications at 9:00 a.m. at our offices. The process for applying to be on our waitlists is:
- Review our screening criteria. You must expect to be able to meet the screening criteria when your application is screened in order to be added to the waitlists.
- Complete an application for each person over 18 that will live in the home. If you are applying for more than one property, separate applications will be required for each. Note: Please make sure that you list a phone number that you check regularly. We only use phone numbers to contact people. If you change your phone number it is your responsibility to provide us with the new number. If we are unable to contact you via phone, your name will be removed from the waitlists.
- All applications may be turned into the main office at 2078 6th SE, Albany or to the offices at the other properties. Each property has a drop box where applications can be turned in if the office is closed.
- Staff will sign the application and add the names to the waitlists in the order they were received.
- We will continue to keep individual lists open until they reach 100 applicants. At that time that list will be closed. The remainder will be left open until they reach each 100.
If you have any questions regarding this process you may call Sara or Annie at 541-926-5451 at the main office or stop by the offices at the properties. Office hours are listed below:
- Parkrose (APHCD main office) Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Parkside Court Wednesday from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Periwinkle Place Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to noon and Thursday from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Songbird Village Monday from 8:30 to noon, Wednesday from noon to 4:00 p.m., and Friday from 8:30 to 2:00 p.m.
Occasionally the office may be closed due to unforeseen circumstances. Feel free to call ahead to make sure of the exact hours.
*All properties have income and rent limits. Ask each manager for details.